Emergency/Out of Hours
To contact Fingal County Council in the event of
an Emergency or outside Office Hours:
Telephone: (01) 8905000
Fingal County Council
County Hall, Main Street, Swords
Fingal County Council
Grove Road, Blanchardstown
Fingal County Council County Hall is located opposite Swords Castle on the northern end of Main Street, Swords. County Hall is located here.
Paid on-street parking is available on North Street and the streets around County Hall. Parking is also available at the Pavilions Shopping Centre which is a ten minute walk from County Hall.
- 33 from City Centre (Lower Abbey Street)
- 33a from Balbriggan
- 33b from Portrane
- 41 from City Centre (Lower Abbey Street)
- 41b from City Centre (Lower Abbey Street)
- 41c from City Centre (Lower Abbey Street)
- 41x from UCD Belfield via City Centre (Dawson Street & Lower Abbey Street)
- 43 from Eden Quay
- 102 from Sutton Station via Baldoyle, Portmarnock & Malahide
Swords Express from Eden Quay via Port Tunnel
LocalLink Route 196 from Knocksedan to Swords.
There is a taxi rank outside County Hall on Chapel Lane.
Fingal County Council Civic Offices are located beside the Blanchardstown Shopping Centre off the Navan Road/N3 which is just off the M50 motorway. The pedestrian entrance is opposite the Blue entrance of the Shopping Centre, in between the Draiocht Arts Centre and Leisureplex/TGI Fridays.
Parking is available in any of the Blanchardstown Shopping Centre car parks. The closest car park is beside Blanchardstown Library. Directions from the M50/N3 junction are available HERE
Bus routes servicing the Blanchardstown Shopping Centre include No. 17a, 39, 39a, 76a, 220, 236, 238, 239, 270
- 17a Orbital route from Kilbarrack via Beaumont, Finglas & Ballymun (also serves Blanchardstown Hospital)
- 39a from UCD Belfield via City Centre (Dawson Street & Aston Quay) [quicker route than 39]
- 39 from Baggot Street via City Centre (Dawson Street & Aston Quay
- 76a from The Square Tallaght via Clondalkin, Lucan & Ballyfermot (see timetable as not all buses on the route serve the centre)
- 220 from Ballymun via Finglas & Ladyswell
- 236 from Ballycoolin Industrial Estate
- 238 from Tyrrellstown via Mulhuddart
- 239 from Liffey Valley via Lucan & Clonsilla
- 270 from Dunboyne via Clonee & Littlepace
For further information see Dublin Bus
JJ Kavanagh Route 139 from Naas to Blanchardstown
There is a taxi rank outside the Blue Entrance of the
Blanchardstown Shopping Centre which is opposite the pedestrian entrance to the Civic Offices.
The nearest train station is Coolmine Train Station which is 20 minute walk away. This station is served by trains from Dublin Connolly station. There are trains approximately every 30 minutes. Directions from Coolmine Train Station to the Civic Offices are available HERE
For further information see Irish Rail